Calm Way Down In 30 Seconds
0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the challenge before. Hence you can not start it again.
Challenge is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the challenge.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Let’s get started…
- Consider a variety of writing and coloring supplies. Select what you are most drawn to today. Markers? Colored pencils? Pens? Pencil?
- Consider the paper you’d like to use. Do you prefer color? White? A notebook? Loose paper?
Draw your “heart!”
- This doesn’t have to be in a heart shape! Is there another shape that more closely represents you? A soccer ball, a trumpet, a camera, a surfboard, etc.
- Be sure it’s big enough to write/draw inside of.
Fill your “heart!”
- You may choose to use words or symbols to name what is in your heart.
Other things to consider:
- Are there people/experiences/memories you want to let go of or leave outside of your heart? Consider writing/drawing these outside of your heart.
- Leave your heart for a day, come back to it, and see if there’s anything else you’d like to add!
Done? Upload your heart map.
Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
Upload your answer to this question.
This response will be awarded full points automatically, but it can be reviewed and adjusted after submission.