I was floored when a friend told me, “have you heard of Jessica Oxner? She just launched a swimwear business in just 90 days.”
Umm… let me at ‘em!
Jessica and I met for a three hour lunch where she talked all about her business and what she did to forge an idea that would sell.
You’ll be shocked to hear about the four things she said were critical to launching her business.
Here they are:
- Jessica had a mission: to never let a woman feel ashamed about swimsuit shopping ever again.
- Jessica had a girl gang: she finally, in her thirties, has women she can say “I love you” to. Women who support her with their love as well as their honest feedback.
- Jessica had a dream. Not just a vision, but she actually had a dream of herself as a little girl. The little girl looked at Jessica and said, “are we going to die”? It was at this moment that Jessica began telling herself, “NO. We’ve got this.” She looked fear in the face and said, “you’re an emotion. You can’t stop me.”
- Jessica read a lot of books. In today’s full interview, you can hear about the impact of these four amazing books:
- Switch on Your Brain by Caroline Leaf.
- Marketing Warfare by Al Ries and Jack Trout.
- The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco.
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz.
Whether or not you have the funds to invest in a product line (Jessica didn’t, she chose to drop ship her merchandise in Phase One of her project) or you’re bootstrapping like Jessica, you need these four principles in your life.
In today’s exercise, explore your own abundance or lack of these four amazing tools in your own life.[/MM_Member_Decision]