Moms Wear Capes wellness expert Alli Waddell discusses a technique she uses called “Lay Down And Love Your Life”.
Before her feet hit the floor and the moment she crawls into bed at night, Alli takes five deep breaths and things about something she’s grateful for.
Try to think about three to five things every morning and every night.
Here’s what mine might look like:
- I’m thankful for my son and his health.
- I’m grateful for my apartment.
- I’m grateful that I have eggs to cook for breakfast right now.
- I’m grateful that it’s sunny today.
- I’m grateful for my incredible employees.
Over the next few days, take five breaths when you wake up and before you go to sleep and think about 3-5 genuinely unique things that you’re grateful for.
Write them on the next few sheets. By the end of three days, you’ll have thought of between 18 and 30 unique things to be grateful for![/MM_Member_Decision]